Are you a storyteller and keen sports fan?
Blues Rugby is looking for a proactive, passionate and skilled Communications Manager to tell our story.
Blues Rugby is an exciting, vibrant, and passionate club that is driven to bring our purpose of Blue Pride to life for our people and our region.
We have a full-time opportunity to work as part of our Operations Unit, who is tasked with bringing to life our story.
We require a creative, confident and excellent communicator to lead and implement our communications strategy. This role encompasses communications, public relations and media management working with all units across the club.
You will be driven to ensure all our publics are engaged and informed in a proactive and creative manner, with excellent stakeholder management and written skills. You will be responsible for driving engaging content across all communication mediums to ensure maximum exposure.
You have experience working in the sports and entertainment industry and understand the complexities of managing media, high performance and club requirements.
Blues Rugby is on the move and we need you to help us achieve our big objectives. If you are an ambitious communications professional who is looking for their next exciting adventure this role is for you.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 7+ years relevant communication, PR or media management experience
- Excellent writing skills – able to draft engaging story-based communications
- Experience in stakeholder management and relationship management with a proven ability to influence
- Experience in building and leading content plans across all publics
- Experience in developing, managing, implementing and measuring the effectiveness of integrated communications campaigns
- Understands the game of rugby with adequate awareness of rugby terminology
- Must be a team player, highly proactive with the ability to be agile and adaptable
Please apply in writing with the below to Sarah.D’Audney@blues.rugby before Monday 18th October 2021.
- A letter of application outlining why you are interested in this role
- Your CV