Terms and Conditions for nib ’Win a Trip to Wellington’ competition, 2019
How do I enter the competition?
1. To enter the nib ‘Win a Trip to Wellington’ competition (“Competition”), you must complete the entry form on the Blues Limited Partnership (“BLP”) competition page (https://blues.rugby/win-a-trip-to-wellington-with-nib-and-the-blues-2/) (“Entry Page”).
2. All fields on the Entry Page must be completed for an entry to be valid. These include the entrants name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, street address and membership number (optional).
3. Only one completed entry form per entrant will be counted as an entry into the Competition.
4. nib and The Blues Limited Partnership (“BLP”) employees and their family members (including children, nieces, nephews and grandchildren) cannot enter the Competition.
5. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over (inclusive) who is willing and available (if they are the winner) to travel to and from Wellington to redeem all aspects of this Competition prize. Participants below the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
6. Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by each entrant.
When does the Competition start and finish?
7. The Competition starts at 9am on 28/05/2019 and ends at 3pm on 07/06/2019 (“Competition Period”).
Any entries received outside of the above times will not be eligible for this competition.
How is the winner of the Competition chosen?
8. Each valid entry will automatically go into the draw to win the Competition prize (“Prize”). The Prize is valued at NZ$1920 and comprises:
- Return economy airfares for two (2) people from Auckland to Wellington to watch the Blues play the Hurricanes at Westpac Stadium (“the game”), departing Friday 14thJune 2019 and returning Sunday 16thJune 2019 (subject to flight availability);
- Two (2) nights’ accommodation in a Hotel in Wellington in a twin share or double room;
- Two (2) tickets to the game, with food and beverage vouchers provided on the night of the game;
- Breakfast for two on 15thand 16thJune at the Hotel included;
9.Transfers from the airport in Wellington to your hotel on arrival and transfers from the hotel to Wellington airport on departure day are the responsibility of the winner, along with other travel arrangements (including those to and from Auckland airport and to and from Westpac Stadium).
10. One draw will take place for the Prize, and the winner will be the one entry drawn at random from the valid entries received during the Competition Period.
11. The winner will have met the entry criteria set out above to redeem all aspects of the Prize.
12. The winner will be drawn at 3.30pm at the Blues’ office on Friday, 7thJune 2019 and notified on Friday, 7thJune 2019. BLP’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. If the Prize, or any part of the Prize, is unavailable, we may provide a substitute prize of similar value or specification. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash.
14. If you are the winner and you do not acknowledge acceptance of the Prize within 24 hours from the day of the draw, the Prize will be forfeited and a new winner drawn from the entries of the prize draw.
How will I know I have won?
15. The winner of the Prize will be notified via email or contact phone number using the details they entered the Competition with. We take no responsibility for emails or other communications that are not received.
Delivery of the Prize and use of winner’s details
16. Travel documentation will be delivered by email and by courier to the relevant addresses provided by the relevant winner. We are not responsible in the event that the winner does not receive the Prize because he or she has provided an incomplete or incorrect delivery address.
17. Costs associated with accepting the Prize, other than those expressly listed in these Terms and Conditions, must be paid by the winner. Decisions regarding Prize logistics, costs and inclusions are at our discretion and our decision is final.
18. Acceptance of the Prize by the winner means the winner consents for us to use their details, photos and video footage for promotional and media publicity purposes, including on the nib nz Facebook page, nib.co.nz and the Blues Facebook page, without compensation. Each entrant’s entry to the competition becomes the property of nib nz and the Blues and may be published by nib and/or the Blues for promotional and media publicity purposes, including on the nib nz Facebook page, nib.co.nz, Blues Facebook page and blues.rugby without compensation.
19. We reserve the right to require an entrant to provide proof of identity and/or proof of compliance with any eligibility requirements and these terms and conditions.
20. nib and the Blues reserve the right to change any of the benefits offered in the Prize due to reasons outside of our control.
21. We can, in our sole discretion, disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in our opinion who has not complied with these terms and conditions, tampered with the entry process or has gained an unfair advantage in any way or has won through fraud.
22. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or we cannot run the Competition as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
Our liability to you
23. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither we (including our officers, employees and agents) nor any of our affiliate companies or any third parties associated with this Competition, will be liable to you (even if negligent) for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, or otherwise), loss, injury or disappointment which you or any other person suffers or sustains in connection with this Competition and/or the Prize. Nothing in this clause limits your rights (if any) under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
25. Our decisions relating to the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The promoter is nib nz limited of 48 Shortland Street, Auckland, New Zealand, telephone 0800 123 642 (we, us or our).
27. The Competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. To the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants completely release Facebook from any and all liability associated with this Competition.Entriesmust comply with the terms and conditions of use of Facebook.
28. These terms may be updated or modified by us (provided this doesn’t prejudice anyone who has already entered the Competition), and were last updated on 20/05/2019. Any material change will be notified on blues.co.nz.