Terms and Conditions for ‘Farmers Fit-Out’ Promotion 2021
How do I enter the competition?
1. To enter the ‘Farmers Fit-Out’ Prize Draw (“Competition”) you must purchase, online, a match day ticket to a Blues home game, and then enter your details on the Blues website (“Entry Page”) as per the instructions provided on your online match day ticket, during the Competition Period (as defined at section 9 of these Terms and Conditions).
2. The Entry Page to be hosted www.blues.rugby
3. All fields on the Entry Page must be completed for an entry to be valid. These include the entrants name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, home game attended and ticket number.
4. There are four prizes to give away during the Competition Period however only one registration per entrant will be counted as an entry into the Competition during the Competition Period.
5. The home games relevant to the Competition during the Competition Period are:
Blues v Highlanders, Sunday 14th March 2021
Blues v Crusaders, Sunday 21st March 2021
Blues v Hurricanes, Saturday 3rd April 2021
Blues v Chiefs, Saturday 1st May 2021
6. The Competition is only open to “Eligible Entrants”. These are individuals who: (i) are legal residents of New Zealand; (ii) are 18 years or over; (iii) are not directors, contractors or employees of Farmers and/or Blues Limited Partnership (“BLP”); (iv) are not a family member of any director, contractor or employee of Farmers and/or BLP (including, but not limited to children, parents, nieces, nephews and grandchildren); and (v) are present at the relevant Blues Home Game (during the Competition Period) and hold a paid match ticket to the same.
7. In the event an individual who is not an Eligible Entrant wins a Competition, then the Competition will be re-drawn and awarded to an individual who is an Eligible Entrant.
8. Participation in a Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by each entrant.
When does each Competition start and finish?
9. The competition starts and finishes during the following timeframe (“Competition Period”):
9am, Monday 8th March 2021 to 5pm, Tuesday 4 May 2021
Tickets purchased outside of the Competition Period are not deemed as eligible registrations to enter the Competition.
How is the winner of each Competition chosen?
10. There are four winners in total, with each winner drawn during the Competition Period. Each valid entry during the Competition Period will automatically go into the draw to win the Competition prize (“Prize”). The Prize comprises of:
Two invitations, as guests of Farmers, to attend the end of season Blues Awards Dinner (date yet to be confirmed) with food and beverage provided to the value of $250 per person;
Supplied with two gift cards from Farmers to purchase an outfit for the Awards Night, up to a retail value of $200 per person. Total of $400 worth of Farmers Gift Cards
The total prize value of this package is $900.00 per prize winner.
11. One draw will take place for the Prize in relation to each Competition (after the relevant Home Game), and the winner will be the one entry drawn at random from the valid entries for that Competition received during the Competition Period.
12. The winner must be an Eligible Entrant and have met the entry criteria set out above to redeem all aspects of the Prize.
13. The winner of each Competition will be drawn at 4pm at the Blues’ office on the dates as outlined below with each winner notified by 5pm on the said day. Our decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into:
Tuesday 23rd March 2021 (for 14th & 21st March games)
Wednesday 7th April 2021 (for 3rd April game)
Wednesday 5th May (for 1st May game)
14. If the Prize is unavailable, we may provide a substitute prize of similar specification. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash.
15. If you are the winner and you do not acknowledge acceptance of the Prize within 24 hours of being notified of winning the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be randomly drawn from the entries of the relevant Competition.
How will I know I have won?
16. The winner of the Prize will be notified via contact phone number using the details they entered the relevant Competition with. We take no responsibility for communications that are not received.
Organisation of the Prize and use of winner’s details
17. The Prize will be organised by Farmers and BLP to each relevant winner of the Competition. We are not responsible in the event that the winner does not receive the Prize because he or she is unavailable to receive the prize. If, for any reason, any winner is unavailable to redeem the prize then Farmers and BLP will allow the prize to be transferred to an adult family member, as approved by Farmers and BLP.
18. Costs (if any) associated with accepting the Prize, other than those expressly listed in these Terms and Conditions, must be paid by the winner. Decisions regarding Prize logistics, costs and inclusions are at our discretion and our decision is final.
19. Any travel to and from Auckland for participation in the Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
20. Acceptance of the Prize by the winner means the winner consents for both Farmers and/or BLP (as applicable) to use their details, photos and/or video footage for promotional and media publicity purposes, including on the Farmers Facebook page, farmers.co.nz and the Blues Facebook page, without compensation. Each entrant’s entry to a Competition becomes the property of Farmers and BLP and may be published by Farmers and/or BLP for promotional and media publicity purposes, including on the Farmers Facebook page, farmers.co.nz, BLP Facebook page and www.blues.rugby without compensation.
21. We reserve the right to require an entrant to provide proof of identity and/or proof of compliance with any eligibility requirements and these Terms and Conditions.
22. We reserve the right to change any of the benefits offered in the Prize due to reasons outside of our control.
23. We can, in our sole discretion, disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize to anyone (who in our opinion) has not complied with these terms and conditions, tampered with the entry process or has gained an unfair advantage in any way or has won through fraud.
24. If a Competition is interfered with in any way or we cannot run any Competition as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the relevant Competition, as appropriate.
Our liability to you
25. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the promotor nor BLP (including their officers, employees and agents) nor any of their affiliate companies or any third parties associated with this Competition, will be liable to you (even if negligent) for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, or otherwise), loss, injury or disappointment which you or any other person suffers or sustains in connection with any Competition and/or the Prize. Nothing in this clause limits your rights (if any) under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
27. Our decisions relating to the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. The Competition is being run on behalf of the promoter Blues Limited Partnership (BLP), 32 Campbell Cres, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand, telephone (09) 846 5425. Any reference to “we”, “us” or “our” in these Terms and Conditions means BLP.
29. These terms may be updated or modified by us (provided this doesn’t prejudice anyone who has already entered the Competition) and were last updated on 4 March 2021. Any material change will be notified on blues.co.nz.
30. Any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions and any Competition should be referred to the Head of Partner Servicing, the Blues, email@example.com.
31. The laws of New Zealand apply to each Competition to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.