Have you always wanted to slot the game winner under lights at Eden Park? Well there’s just two chances left this season.
During half time at the Blues v Chiefs this Saturday night you could have a shot at the goal for the chance to take home a $500 voucher to spend at any adidas store.
However, there’s a catch… your kicking tee will be located in the lower east stand surrounded by expectant Blues fans. Reckon you or someone you know can handle the pressure?
Your challenge is to kick a rugby ball through the posts from a platform in the stands. If you’re successful, you take home a $500 voucher to spend at any adidas store.
Fancy your chances? Get your tickets to the game and register below for your chance to take a shot!
Entries for the kicking tee prize draw at Blues v Chiefs close at midnight on Thursday 16 May. The winner will be notified on Friday 17 May.
- The promoters are the Blues Limited Partnership (‘The Blues’) and adidas.
- There will be one prize draw winner.
- The prize draw winner will have the chance to kick a goal from the east stand kicking tee during half time at Blues vs Chiefs at Eden Park on Saturday 18 May 2019, for the chance to win a voucher to the value of $500 from adidas.
- To be eligible to win the prize draw and chance to kick a goal you must purchase a ticket/season membership, register for the prize draw and be in attendance at Blues vs Chiefs at Eden Park on 18 May 2019.
- The prize draw entry period commences at 9am on Sunday 12 May 2019 and closes at midnight on Thursday 16 May 2019.
- The random prize draw will take place on Friday 17 May 2019.
- The winner will be notified by the promoter. If the winner is not able to be notified by 5pm on Friday 17 May, the prize shall be forfeit and another winner will be drawn.
- The promoters have the right to disqualify any entry which may be damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promoters.
- The promoter has the right to request proof of ticket purchase from the winner.
- Registering for the Kicking Tee Prize Draw constitutes your acceptance of these Prize Draw Terms & Conditions.
- The Blues and adidas reserve the right to use the name of the winner and images in any forum deemed by them appropriate.
- By entering the prize draw you consent to the promoter collecting and using your personal information for the purpose of running the prize draw, for including on their databases, and for publicity purposes.
- Employees of the Blues and adidas, their immediate families and associated agencies are not eligible to win.
- All decisions made by the Blues and adidas are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize of a voucher the value of $500 from adidas is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.