Welcome to the IVECO Water Boy prize draw entry page.
Our major sponsor, IVECO is giving one young Blues fan the chance to run water to the team when we take on the Chiefs in our first pre-season game of the 2020 season. The exclusive IVECO Water Boy prize package includes;
- Your very own Blues kit for the match presented at a team training session
- Water boy coaching with the Blues Strength & Conditioning team
- Return travel to Waihi for the match on Friday 17 January 2020 (either on the team bus or in the IVECO team van)
- A place on the team bench at the game
- The chance to fulfil the important job of running water to the team at the end of each quarter of play.
Entry is easy! To be in the draw to win, simply complete this entry form and tell us 5 questions you’d like to ask a Blues player.
Entries close at 3pm, Monday 16 December 2019.
IVECO Water Boy prize draw terms and conditions How do I enter the prize draw?
- To enter the ‘IVECO Water Boy’ prize draw (“prize draw”), you must complete the entry form on the Blues Limited Partnership (“BLP”) prize draw page entry (https://blues.rugby/iveco-waterboy/ (“Entry Page”).
- All fields on the entry page must be completed for an entry to be valid. These include the entrants name, parent or legal adult guardian’s name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, street address, Blues Club membership number (optional) and five (5) questions that you would like to ask a player from the Blues.
- Only one registration per entrant will be counted as an entry into the prize draw.
- IVECO and Blues Limited Partnership (“BLP”) employees and their family members (including children, nieces, nephews and grandchildren) cannot enter the prize draw.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged between 8 and 13 years (inclusive) who are willing and available (if they are the winner) to travel to and from Waihi to redeem all aspects of this prize.
- The winner must be accompanied by their adult parent or legal adult guardian for the duration of the prize.
- Participation in the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions by each entrant.
When does the prize draw promotion start and finish?
- The prize draw starts at 5pm on 02.12.19 and ends at 3pm on 16.12.19 (“Prize Draw Period”).
How is the winner chosen?
- Each valid entry will automatically go into the prize draw to be in to win the prize. The prize comprises of:
- Travel for two (2) people to and from Auckland to Waihi to watch the Blues play the Chiefs at Waihi Rugby Club (“the game”), departing Friday 17 January 2020 and returning the same day. Travel will either be on the team bus or in the IVECO team van
- Attendance at a Blues training session the week of the game (date to be confirmed)
- A 2020 Blues home jersey and shorts, presented by a representative of the Blues
- Sit on the team bench with the Blues players at the game
- Assist with running water onto the field for the Blues team between each quarter of play at the game.
- Any other travel arrangements to and from Auckland are the responsibility of the winner.
- One draw will take place for the prize, and the winner will be the one entry drawn at random from the valid entries received during the prize draw period.
- The winner will have met the entry criteria set out above to redeem all aspects of the prize.
- The winner will be drawn at 3.30pm at the Blues’ office on Tuesday, 17 December 2019 and notified on Wednesday, 18 December 2019. BLP’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the prize, or any part of the prize, is unavailable, we may provide a substitute prize of similar specification. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- If you are the winner and you do not acknowledge acceptance of the prize within 24 hours from the day of the draw, the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner drawn from the entries of the prize draw.
How will I know I have won?
- The winner of the prize will be notified via email and/or contact phone number using the details provided in the prize draw entry form. The Blues and IVECO take no responsibility for emails or other communications that are not received.
Delivery of the prize and use of winner’s details
17. Details of the prize will be delivered by email to the relevant address provided by the relevant winner. The Blues and IVECO are not responsible in the event that the winner does not receive the prize because he or she has provided an incomplete or incorrect delivery address.
18. Costs (if any) associated with accepting the prize, other than those expressly listed in these terms and conditions, must be paid by the winner. Decisions regarding prize logistics, costs and inclusions are at the discretion of the Blues and IVECO and all decisions are final.
- Acceptance of the prize by the winner means the winner consents for the Blues and IVECO to use their details, photos and video footage for promotional and media publicity purposes, including on the IVECO New Zealand Facebook page, IVECO.co.nz and the Blues Facebook page, without compensation. Each entrant’s entry to the prize draw becomes the property of IVECO New Zealand and the Blues and may be published by IVECO and/or the Blues for promotional and media publicity purposes, including on the IVECO New Zealand Facebook page, IVECO.co.nz, Blues Facebook page and www.blues.rugby without compensation.
- IVECO and the Blues reserve the right to require an entrant to provide proof of identity and/or proof of compliance with any eligibility requirements and these terms and conditions.
- IVECO and the Blues reserve the right to change any of the benefits offered in the prize due to reasons outside of our control.
- The promoters can, in their sole discretion, disqualify any entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in their opinion who has not complied with these terms and conditions, tampered with the entry process or has gained an unfair advantage in any way or has won through fraud.
- If this prize draw is interfered with in any way or we cannot run the prize draw as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
The Promoter’s liability to you
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither IVECO or the Blues (including their officers, employees and agents) nor any of their affiliate companies or any third parties associated with this prize draw, will be liable to you (even if negligent) for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, or otherwise), loss, injury or disappointment which you or any other person suffers or sustains in connection with this prize draw /or the prize. Nothing in this clause limits your rights (if any) under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- IVECO and the Blues decisions relating to the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoters are IVECO New Zealand, corner of Roscommon and Jerry Green Street, Wiri, New Zealand, telephone (09) 277 2070 and the Blues Limited Partnership, 32 Campbell Crescent, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand, telephone (09) 846 5425.
- The prize draw is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. To the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants completely release Facebook from any and all liability associated with this prize draw. Entries must comply with the terms and conditions of use of Facebook.
- These terms may be updated or modified by the promoters (provided this doesn’t prejudice anyone who has already entered the prize draw) and were last updated on 28.11.19. Any material change will be notified on www.blues.rugby