2020 Blues Club Terms and Conditions
- Seat entitlement is personal to the Blues Club member or his/her nominee.
- A Blues Club membership entitles one person only (being the Blues Club mobile membership/print-at-home passholder or his/her nominee) (each a “Blues Club Member/Nominee”) entry to Eden Park pursuant to these Terms and Conditions at any one time. In order to gain entry to Eden Park, the Blues Club Member/Nominee shall provide their Blues Club mobile membership/print-at-home pass or relevant ticket (each a “Membership Pass”) when asked by an Eden Park usher or security staff member.
- Blues Club Members/Nominees are requested to advise Eden Park ushers or security staff of any unauthorised person(s) sitting in their allocated seat(s) for designated fixtures, as soon as reasonable practicable.
- Right of admission to Eden Park is subject to regulations relating to the venue. Without limitation to the aforesaid, Blues Club Members/Nominees are not permitted to bring the following items into Eden Park: glass bottles, metal containers, cans, alcohol or any other offensive items. Video or movie cameras and other recording devices may be prohibited. Full details regarding conditions of entry are available here http://www.edenpark.co.nz/game-day-information/conditions-of-entry
- Where non-smoking areas are specified, Blues Club Members/Nominees must comply with these conditions.
- The Blues reserve the right to on-sell Blues Club Members/Nominees seats for additional fixtures (such as semi-finals/finals) in the event that the seat of the relevant Blues Club Member/Nominee has not been ordered or paid for by the relevant Blues Club Member/Nominee by the deadline specified.
- Each Blues Club Member/Nominee is responsible for their own Membership Pass at all times. It is the responsibility of the Blues Club Member/Nominee to ensure that any other person using the relevant Membership Pass, is aware of the responsibilities and limitations of the Membership Pass and complies with these Terms and Conditions where relevant.
- A Blues Club 7-game membership is valid from 31 January 2020 to 29 May 2020
- For the 2020 season, all 3-7 game memberships will be entitled to free tickets to finals series matches as part of that membership. In the event that the Blues host a home finals series match, all 3-7 game members will be contacted via the Accountholder to confirm attendance at any play off match. Members seats will not be allocated/confirmed until the Blues receive confirmation of attendance. Due to operational requirements for such an event, the Blues cannot guarantee the same memberships seats will be available. Where members same seats are not available, the Blues will allocate the next best available seats.
- Allocation of seats in relation to memberships is at the sole discretion of the Blues.
- Blues Club Members/Nominees must vacate Eden Park when requested to do so by staff working on behalf of the Eden Park Trust.
- No Blues Club Member/Nominee and/or Membership Pass holder is permitted to sell their rights or the use of any Membership Pass to a third party at any time. Blues Club Members/Nominees must return their relevant Membership Pass to the Blues in the event that the relevant Membership Pass is cancelled or forfeited.
- The Blues reserve the right to assign Blues Club Members/Nominees with new seats to accommodate the on-going development of Eden Park and/or improve the in stadia experience.
- There is a $1.50 levy per match applied by Eden Park on all adult Blues Club Member/Nominee membership packages. This is a contribution towards the ongoing cost of infrastructure maintenance and replacement.
- Breach or misuse of these Terms and Conditions by any Blues Club Member/Nominee will, at the discretion of the Blues, result in cancellation or forfeiture of the rights of the relevant Blues Club Member/Nominee membership. The Blues have the right to forfeit / cancel a Blues Club Member/Nominee membership in the event of, but not limited to the following circumstances:
- outstanding monies owed for the relevant membership or other designated fixtures (e.g. semi-final/finals games)
- the breach of any of the Eden Park bylaws by the Blues Club Member/Nominee. Bylaws notices are available on request and are displayed at entrances to Eden Park
- any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- If a Blues Club Member/Nominee wishes to cancel their membership, a written request must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Blues Club Member/Nominee has attended one or more of the 2020 season matches prior to the request for cancellation, the relevant Blues Club Member/Nominee membership will not be cancelled or refunded.
- Personal information is gathered and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 to identify the purchaser of memberships and keep the purchaser informed of upcoming events. Provision of such information is a condition of purchasing a membership. Blues Club Members/Nominees have the right to access and correct their personal information at any time by logging into their Ticketmaster account.
- Blues Club Members/Nominees agree that it is an essential condition of issuance of any Blues Club memberships and/or Membership Passes and the right of admission to the matches conferred on the relevant Blues Club Member/Nominee that Membership Passes will not be:
- offered, provided, resold or transferred at a premium
- used in relation to any commercial purposes (including any competitions, advertising, promotion or as a prize in any competition or sweepstake) or to enhance the demand for any other goods or services or as part of a hospitality or travel package, and/or
- bundled with any other goods or services (including as part of any hospitality or travel package), without the Blues’ prior written consent.
- Benefits and conditions of Blues Club memberships are subject to change, and are at the discretion of the Blues.
- Blues Club 7-game membership holders are permitted entry to the Blues Club Lounge at Eden Park. Entry to the Blues Club Lounge is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed as it is subject to capacity restrictions by the venue. Access into this area is at the discretion of the Blues and the designated security personnel.
- Exchanges or refunds are not available on memberships or additional products purchased.
- Business Club membership prices exclude GST. Blues Club and Blues Crew membership prices include GST.
- By renewing over the phone or online, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions of a Blues Club membership.
SPECIFIC TERMS RELATING TO BLUES CLUB FLEXIBLE MEMBERSHIPS
- The Blues Club flexible membership allows you to select the number of games you wish to purchase and then select which games you wish to attend.
- There are 7 home round robin matches at Eden Park during the 2020 Investec Super Rugby season from which to select (a 7-Game Membership includes all games).
- All Blues Club memberships, regardless of the number of games, include the fixture on 21 March 2020.
- You can select your desired games immediately following purchase confirmation or at any time up to 24 hours prior to the relevant match kick off.
- Should you select a game and fail to attend for any reason, you are not eligible for any credit or refund.
- Should you fail to select games throughout the season and have game credits remaining at the conclusion of the 2020 Investec Super Rugby regular season, you are not eligible for any credits or refunds.
- It is the Blues Club flexible member’s responsibility to select the games they wish to attend by the deadline and manage the number of game credits remaining in their Blues Club Account so that all game credits are utilised by the end of the regular season on 29 May 2020.
- Blues Club flexible memberships in Reserved Seating zones are not guaranteed the same seats every game but will be on a best available basis at the time you make your game selection in your Blues Club Account.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all Blues Club flexible members are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
BLUES CREW JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP FREE OFFER
- The Blues Crew junior membership free offer is a limited offer for 2020 Blues Club memberships in conjunction with NZ Rugby.
- Members who purchase one Adult Blues Club membership are entitled to redeem one free Blues Crew junior membership in the equivalent seating zone and for the same number of games.
- A junior is aged 5-16 years at the time of purchase.
- The Blues Crew junior member’s name and date of birth must be provided at time of redemption to qualify for a free Blues Crew junior membership.
- The Blues Crew junior membership free offer is available with purchases made from 1 October 2019 until 5pm 31 January 2020.
- If any payment of the Blues Club Adult membership is dishonoured, the corresponding Blues Crew junior free membership will be immediately cancelled.
- To redeem the Blues Crew junior membership free offer, please enter Promo Code: FREEJUNIOR in your Blues Club Account at the time of selection. You will need to select a Blues Club Adult membership and a Blues Crew junior membership. The Blues Crew junior membership is free however the price shown will be the total Blues Club Adult membership (including Eden Park levy) split across the two products.
- Any existing 2019 Blues Club Adult members who purchased child memberships using the same Blues Club Account will qualify for the Blues Crew junior membership free offer. Eligible members will automatically receive the number of free Blues Crew junior memberships that they qualify for.
- Any existing 2019 Blues Club Adult members wishing to take advantage of the Blues Crew junior membership free offer that doesn’t currently have a child’s membership as part of their Blues Club Account can contact us at email@example.com to request additional Blues Crew junior membership seats. Please note for reserved seating zones, we may need to move your existing seats to accommodate the additional seats.
- Additional Blues Crew junior memberships can be purchased at the 2020 prices.
- This is a limited offer for the 2020 Investec Super Rugby season and renewing/rollover 2020 Blues Crew memberships will be charged at the published 2021 season prices, unless opted out or cancelled prior to the rollover date.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Blues Crew junior memberships are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
ROLLOVER PLAN TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All members paying by credit card (VISA, Mastercard or American Express) or debit credit card backed by VISA or Mastercard, regardless of type of membership package, payment method (upfront or instalments) or method used to join or renew, agree that as condition of purchase that their membership will be treated to the rollover plan, also referred to as ‘Rolling Renewals’ or ‘Auto-Renewal’. Memberships will be automatically rolled over and renewed from year to year on these terms and conditions as varied from time to time by the Blues Limited Partnership.
- Membership will be automatically renewed into the same package(s) and seat(s) for subsequent seasons, at the updated and relevant price, using the same payment details as the previous season, unless:-
- Otherwise advised by the relevant member by the rollover date, and
- The relevant member follows the instructions in the rollover correspondence for discontinuing the rollover.
- If multiple credit cards were used across multiple membership applications it is the responsibility of the relevant member to contact the Blues to ensure the rollover is charged to their preferred credit card otherwise the Blues will apply the credit card details accepted in the previous year.
- Prior to the rollover date, all primary account holders will receive rollover plan correspondence via email to the email address supplied by that member. From receipt of the rollover plan correspondence, members who do not wish to continue their membership have thirty (30) days within which they can give notice to the Blues that they will not be continuing their membership (“the Opt-Out Period”) by following the opt-out procedure outlined in the rollover correspondence. It is important for all members to check they have a current email address registered on their account to ensure this communication is received.
- Prior to the rollover date, members must notify the Blues if they wish to opt-out by following the instructions provided in the rollover correspondence (strict deadlines apply).
PAYMENT PLAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Blues may allow payment for eligible memberships to be made monthly over three (3) instalments. The first instalment deposit is due on 15 November 2019 or, if after this date, then immediately upon renewal/new purchase. The Blues reserves the right to suspend membership for any period where an instalment that is due remains outstanding. Each member acknowledges and agrees that they shall have no recourse against Blues Limited Partnership in respect of any amounts they have paid by instalments.
- Members may choose to pay over three (3) monthly instalments by Visa, MasterCard, American Express/ Debit Card *
*Debit Card must have a Visa/MC logo to be able to be used for instalments.
- New memberships and renewals will have the first instalment deposit deducted on 15 November 2019 or, if purchased after this date, then at time of purchase. Subsequent instalments will then be taken on 15 December 2019 and 15 January 2020.
- For members opting into the payment plan after the payment plan has commenced, the first instalment will be withdrawn on purchase.
- Instalment dates cannot be changed, but additional payments can be made at any time by contacting the Blues membership team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If an Instalment payment is returned or dishonoured by the financial institution on the scheduled date, further attempts will be made over the following 10 days to clear the funds. The member may be notified via SMS or email to be advised of the failed payments. Any fees levied by your financial institution will be payable by you. Failed payments may attract a late payment fee of $10.00. If an instalment payment is still returned or dishonoured by the financial institution the member will be notified and immediate payment will be required. Any fees levied by your financial institution will be payable by the member. A $10.00 dishonour fee payment will apply.
- It is the member’s responsibility to ensure the credit or debit card details provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change or card is lost/cancelled.
- To update credit card details and confirm subsequent payments are to be taken from the updated card, please contact the Blues membership team by email at email@example.com.
- It is the member’s responsibility to ensure sufficient clear funds are available on the nominated account for each scheduled instalment date.
- Members contact details must remain current and correct at all times.
- The Blues may suspend or cancel your membership without notice if on three consecutive occasions your payment is dishonoured by your financial institution. Please note that up to three (3) business days will be needed to reinstate your membership once payment is received. Once your membership is cancelled, your seat(s) may no longer be available once the overdue fees have been paid.
- If your membership is suspended or cancelled, all membership benefits including, but not limited to, access to Blues games and pre-sale ticket windows will be suspended.
- Members with outstanding debt from previous seasons are not eligible to renew/apply for membership for subsequent seasons until all outstanding debt has been paid. Any member found to be in breach of this condition will have their membership cancelled immediately without refund.
- The Blues may refer any outstanding balances past the third instalment date to a debt collection agency for recovery of any monies owed. Please note you may be responsible for any additional costs incurred to recover any debt.
- If you believe that a payment has been initiated incorrectly please contact the Blues membership team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any concerns or comments should be addressed to:
The Membership Manager
The Blues Limited Partnership
PO Box 77012, Mt Albert, Auckland 1350
Phone 09 846 5425 / Email email@example.com